So recently, we discovered this new Urban Decay line of products and at first we were a bit sceptical as a lot of makeup removers always have trouble completely removing makeup in one go but we were actually SOOOO wrong!! These products were AMAZING!
Continue reading “Urban Decay | Meltdown Makeup Remover”
So today we have another Dior post for you guys! With the release of the new Dreamskin Advanced, Dior also released a new Dreamskin 1-Minute mask! At first, when we found out it was a 1 minute mask we were uncertain about how great it could be as you only apply it on for a minute but can we just say, we take it all back because this product is GREAT!
Continue reading “DIOR | Capture Totale Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask”
It has been a very very VERY long time since our last skincare so we thought, why not write one today and lucky for us, La Mer just released a new skincare product. If you are into skincare and have done a little bit of research then you most definitely have heard of the brand La Mer. At first glance you may be shocked by the price of the items however we can actually guarantee that it is worth every cent.
Continue reading “LA MER |Revitalizing Hydrating Serum”
As you can probably tell by the name of this post, this will be a post on our favourite mists. As it is summer in Australia, it often gets real hot so mists are perfect for taking around as a refreshment or even as a makeup spray to set your makeup. Even during winter, it gets quite dry so it’s essential that we keep the moisture in our skin and mists are great for that purpose.
Continue reading “Favourite Mists”
So to let you guys in a little secret, today we actually filmed our very first VIDEO!!!!! It was quite confusing to be completely honest, but it was fun and tiring however we are very excited to see the final product.
Now seeing that this is our first video we’re basically certain that there’s going to be areas where improvements can be made so hopefully in the future we will be able to improve vastly and quickly ahahahha. So please keep an eye out for updates in regards to that =D ❤
Alright, onto the actual post. Today whilst filming a haul video, one of the product mentioned is this JimmBENNY Intensive Brightening Mask.
Continue reading “JimmBENNY Intensive Brightening Mask”
So today, we’ll be doing a mini post on our December/Christmas Wishlist! So without further ado, here goes:
- Shiseido Ibuki Protective Moisturiser (It contains SPF15 so a great light moisturiser as it is getting REALLY hot and sunny here in Sydney.)
- SK-II Brightening Derm Moisturiser (Something a bit heavier for the nights and brightening because the sun here is just TOO MUCH. This one doesn’t feel overly sticky but we’re still on the look out! ^^)
- Apple Watch – 42mm Rose Gold Aluminium Case with Stone Sport Band (So totally Vivian)
- Apple Watch – 38mm 18 Carat Rose Gold Case with Rose Grey Modern Buckle (But one can always dream of this one right? hehe ^.^”)
- Apple Watch – 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band (Definitely very Izzy)
What’s on your wishlist? 😉
Izzy & Vivvy
- Dior ‘Diorific Mat’ lipstick (which you can read more about –> HERE <– in shades:
#590 Troubulante, #540 Magique and #770 Fantastique
Continue reading “November Wishlist”