So I thought I’d do a post on things I use everyday/bring with me (apart from the obvious like car keys, wallet and cigarettes) or I seriously probably wouldn’t even step out of my house! So here goes:
- Chanel CC cream in shade 10 (seriously the best thing ever, I don’t think I’d use anything else unless they made like an upgraded version of it! Sometimes, if I’m going somewhere special or know I’m going to be having a VERY long day I’ll mix it with a bit of my Chanel foundation and finish off with a bit of powder.)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel (eyebrows are always a MUST guys)
- Kat von d tattoo liner (it seriously stays on all day and does NOT budge)
- Diorshow waterproof mascara (just a nice touch to my makeup)
- My little tube of Chanel Mademoiselle parfum
- Pawpaw (moisturising is VERY crucial in my dictionary)
- L’occataine hand cream – my favourite is the ‘Shea Butter Hand Cream’ (I got a massive gift box of them for Christmas last year and have been hooked to putting on hand cream ever since and MOISTURE)
- Chanel lipstick (usually Mademoiselle although sometimes I’ll switch it up for a pinky red or a nude from YSL or Dior)
- YSL full metal shadow (sometimes I bring my eyeko waterproof shadow liner instead but generally shadows that come in stick form as they’re easy to apply, fits in my small madewell bag and long lasting)
- Last but not least, my Shu Uemura eyelash curler. (I firmly believe in the difference it makes after you curl your lashes)
Sounds like a lot I know! But somehow, it’s all rather compact and fits in my bag.
What are your daily essentials? Share with me your everyday routine!